- Biomedical Informatics and Systems Modeling Graduate Research Expo, Emory University - Georgia Tech BME Departments, 4 Aug 2020.
- Mathematical Modeling of Epidemic Diseases; A Case Study of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Grenoble, France, Mar-Apr 2020.
- My Lab Research Highlights, 22 Nov 2018.
- Advances in Electrocardiogram Signal Processing and Analysis: A model-based perspective, International Workshop on Signal Processing, Tehran, Iran, May 10, 2017.
- Guidelines for writing efficient MATLAB® codes, revised: Aug 2020
- Kalman Filters in Biomedical Applications; From Theory to Practice, 2nd International Summer School on Technologies and Signal Processing in Perinatal Medicine, Pula, Sardinia, Italy, 16-23 Jul 2021. Prerequisites:
- Methods and Technologies for Prenatal Cardiac Monitoring, Invited Lecture, Department of Biomedical Informatics, Emory University, 4 Jul 2019.
- Fetal Cardiac Signal Processing Techniques, International Summer School on Technologies and Signal Processing in Perinatal Medicine, Pula, Sardinia, Italy, 2-6 Jul 2018.
Emory University (2020-present)
Shiraz University (2008-2018)
- Signal processing in time, frequency and space
- Biological systems modeling
- Estimation theory & optimal filtering
- Reconfigurable architectures
Digital signal processing
- Electrical circuits
- Signals and systems
- Linear control systems
- Digital system design
- Technical communication and scientific ethics
- Electrical circuits lab
- Signal processing lab
- Digital systems design lab
Sharif University of Technology (2003-2005)
- Introduction to electrical engineering